2019 - 2020
• working as a backline tech and providing hire cases for the „25 Years Over The
Hump Tour“ (39 Shows, 6 countries) for the Kelly Family
• drum tech for Angelo Kelly (dr.), Marco Möller (dr.) during the recording of
MTV-Unplugged-Show of Santiano + guests
• providing the drum set for Angelo Kelly
• drum tech on the studio-recording-session of Angelo Kelly (Kelly Family) on the
album „25 Years Over The Hump“
• working as backline tech on the „We Got Love Open Air“-Shows of the
• sub jobs as guitar tech for Santiano
• backline tech for Angelo Kelly (dr.), Carl-Michael „Grabi“ Grabinger (dr.),
Joey Kelly (git.), Kathy Kelly (git., violine, accordion, keys) at the Kelly Family
„We Got Love Tour“ trough europe (36 Shows, 7 countries)
• providing hire cases, equipment und logistics
• guitar tech for Michael „Kosho“ Koschorreck of the Söhnen Mannheims
• backline preparation and show support on the DVD-procuktion
„The Kelly Family – Das Comeback des Jahres!“ at the Westfalenhalle
• bass tech for the japanese band MUCC during the european
„F#ck the past f#ck the future“ tour (26 shows, 5 countries)
Winter 2015 - 2019
• drum tech for Johnny Dee (dr.) at Doro Pesch
2014 - 2018
• backliner tech for Patrick ‚Pat‘ Fa (dr.), Thorsten Sala (git.) and
Christian Besch (keys) at Rea Garvey
• drum tech for Stratovarius and Amaranthe (Double Headliner Billing) on the
„Nordic Nexus of Nemesis Tour“ (25 shows, 13 countries)
• drum tech for Rolf ‚Rolle‘ Pilve during the „Nemesis Tour“ of Stratovarius in
Tokio (Japan) „Loud Park 2013“ Metal-Festival, as well as on single shows in
Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane (Australia)
• backliner among others for Matthias `Maze‘ Meusel (dr.) on the „In diesem
Moment Tour“ of Roger Cicero
• backline tech for Santiano on the „Live In Concert – 2012. Tour Bis ans Ende
• backline tech on the „Open Air Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour“ of Pink as
support act for 5 shows of the band Stanfour
2009 - 2018
• backliner/stage manager on the Wackinger Stage and the Beer Garden Stage
during the Wacken-Open Air Festival (W:O:A)
2013, 2014, 2015
• member of the backline-team on the Full Metal Cruise (F:M:C) I, II and III
• drum tech for Saxon on the „Call To Arms – World Tour“
(40 shows all across europe)
• drum tech during the Double Headliner Europe Tour „The Metal Crusade“ for
the band Saxon (Nigel Glockler)
• drum tech on the „Motörizer Tour“ (british tour leg) of Saxon as support band
• backline tech on the „A Light In The Dark Tour“ (Germany) working for Metal
2003 - 2007
• backline tech for the band Torfrock
2001 - 2003
• music studies with major subject percussion at he Los Angeles College of
Music (LACM) by:
• Ralph Humphrey
(Manhattan Transfer, Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention)
• Joe Porcaro (Emil Richards, Natalie Cole),
• Mark Schulman (Cher/Pink),
• Dave Bayer (Melissa Etheridge),
• Tony Inzalaco (Maynard Ferguson),
• Sherman Ferguson (Dizzy Gillespie, Horace Silver und Benny Carter)
• backline tech working for the department Kultur- und Ereignisprogramm on
behalf of the Weltausstellung „EXPO 2000“ in Hannover
• first work experience, working for gala-bands
Do you want to go on tour with your band, have a relaxed day and focus on interviews and press while load in and setting up is happening? No problem! I’ll not only load in your gear and set it up, but I will also make your instruments gig-ready and line check with the FOH and monitor engineers.
As soon as you go on stage for soundcheck, everything will be clean and perfectly tuned. If you wish to change drumheads or strings, also not a problem, I’ll take care of that.
During the show I make sure everything runs smoothly and works. Any sign of trouble or technical problem, I will immediately jump to fix whatever is going on. My motto is: “We set up – You rock!”. That is always what I’m going for and working towards with my clients.
Do you need professional tour/ flight cases? No problem, I’ve got you covered. It’s very important to keep your instruments well packed. With my flight cases, your instruments will be very safe and secured. For more information, please click here.
Are you not very happy with the sound of your drums? Or does your kit need re-heading? I can help you! I have a warehouse with more than 10 drum kits and around 83 snare drums. From Pop to Heavy Metal, whatever style drum kit you need, I have it.
Maybe you need a snare sound like the ‘Black Album’ from Metallica, or a funky sound like Chad Smith from the Red Hot Chili Peppers? For more information click here.
Sometimes a tour can be a logistical nightmare. With my international network of professionals and years of experience touring the world, I’ll help you run the tour smoothly and get your equipment safely from A to B. I’ll be assisting you with anything you need during the whole process.
Do you need any storage for equipment?: I have space reserved for you!
Service is very important to me. I’m a professional touring crew member.
I have a lot of responsibility on tour, that’s why I’ll have YOU, my artist and your instruments as my highest responsibility. Customer satisfaction is my daily goal on tour, it always has been. After 27 years of touring, I look back at many successful tours and shows.
Click here to find out which artists and bands I’ve worked for over the years.
I’m eagerly looking forward meeting your band!